Date of issue: 24/05/2018
This policy describes how your personal data is treated by Fundación Amancio Ortega Gaona on its website https://www.faortega.org (the "Website").
References in this document to the "Company", "we" or "us" refer to Fundación Amancio Ortega Gaona, with fiscal residence at Avenida de la Diputacion, s/n, 15143 - Arteixo (A Coruña) and BIN G-15797277.
Under the terms of the applicable legislation on data protection (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, "GDPR"), the Company is responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
What personal data do we handle?
1. Personal data that you provide us: The Company processes the following data when you fill in the contact form on our Website:
- Name and surname;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Any other information that you provide on the form.
2. Personal data that we collect:
- Every time you access the Website, the Company collects and processes the following personal data automatically:
- Technical information, including the IP address you used to connect your device to the Internet, your access data, your browser and its version, your operating system and platform;
- Information regarding your visit to our Website, including the complete URLs, the services you have visited or searched for, the page response time, download errors, the duration of your visit, information on your interaction with the Website (for example, mouse clicks and/or movements) and the methods used to leave the Website; and
What do we use your personal data for?
The Company uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Legitimate interests: we use your personal data when the Company needs them for its legitimate interests, and in particular:
- To communicate with you;
- To help to preserve the supervision, administration and protection of its services, contents and web pages;
- To personalize its web pages or services and to allow you to participate in interactive elements on our web pages;
Who do we share your personal data with?
The Company shares your personal data with (i) suppliers of IT services, who use them in order to provide IT support services, and (ii), with administrative and/or judicial authorities when required by law.
Notwithstanding the above, the Company will not transfer your data to anywhere outside the European Union.
What are my rights in regard to my personal data?
You have rights regarding the personal data in our possession. These rights, which we must respect if you so demand, are:
- The right to access your persona data;
- The right to rectify your personal data (if it is incorrect, incomplete or out of data);
- The right of portability of your personal data (i.e., the right to transfer your data for processing by another party in a common, structured and machine-readable format);
- The right of erasure of your persona data; and;
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to oppose the processing of personal data when this is based on our legitimate interests and/or is intended for direct marketing purposes. In addition, in cases in which the Company has asked your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke this consent as we have explained above.
In cases in which the Company needs your personal data in order to comply with its legal or contractual obligations, the provision of said personal data is obligatory. If this data is not provided, the Company will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you nor comply with its obligations. In all other cases, the provision of the personal data requested is optional.
The Company wishes to respond satisfactorily to any questions you may have regarding how we handle your personal data.
Similarly, should we not comply with our legal obligations regarding protection of personal data, you have the right to present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
You may obtain more information on our data retention period and exercise the rights described above by writing to Fundación Amancio Ortega Gaona at Secretaria, Avenida de la Diputacion, s/n, 15143 - Arteixo (A Coruña), and enclosing a photocopy of your identity document.
How long do we store your data?
We store your personal data during the time required for the purposes described above. For the same reason, we will eliminate or anonymise your personal data, once it is no longer necessary for said purposes, unless it is necessary to maintain it (appropriately blocked) during a longer time period when there is a legal or regulatory obligation to do so or when the personal data is needed to establish, exercise and/or defend actual or potential legal actions, investigations or similar procedures.
What types of cookie are there, and how do we use them on our website?